Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shoppin

Yo its crazii how shopping for school goes...Half the shyt i think i need i probably won't even use. lol. That was me actually laughing because i know the only reason im even thinking about the shit I "think" is for other people...In other news its getting closer and im thinking of setting some goals for myself. I know i probably won't get them all but I always go for atleast 25% of my goals achieved...thats pretty good for Class A Procasinator... You can't push too much or I won't acheive any goals. I know that since Im a leader I must be able to lead but to b honest If people ain't trying to be led then why lead them...I learned that last year and I feel that people are fools trying to learn the hard way but im the bigger fool trying to teach them....Im not going to send out subliminals but the people I deal with on a professional level know who they are....but anywayz...nightyes

1 comment:

  1. Well I must say agree with u o wise one with thoughts.That is the fun part though getting people to see your visions, some people need that little push. try it

    ReplyDelete